Honoring. Inspiring. Healing.
The OneLegacy Foundation's mission is to save and heal lives by inspiring and advancing donation and transplantation of organs and tissues through research, public education, and honoring donors whose legacies live on.
Saving and healing lives through transplantation.
- Researching new ways to improve outcomes
- Improving the skills of clinical specialists
- Training healthcare professionals to educate their patients
- Spreading proven donation practices nationally and internationally
Honoring those who have saved lives as donors.
- Providing donor families ways to honor their loved one
- Funding hospital-based memorials
- Celebrating living donors
- Providing resources to transplant recipients
Inspiring our diverse communities to donate life.
- Presenting donation on a regional and national stage through the Donate Life Run/Walk and Rose Parade Float
- Empowering volunteers to advocate for donation and fundraise in their communities
- Partnering with civic leaders and community organizations
For more information, please contact Anne Grey, Executive Director at (213) 356-5216 firstname.lastname@example.org